Globalogix DNA Helix
Globalogix DNA Helix: Software/Platform as a service (SPaaS)
Globalogix DNA(Distributive Network Applications) Helix facilitates the deployment of applications without the cost and complexity of buying and managing the underlying hardware and software and provisioning hosting capabilities, providing all of the facilities required to support the complete life cycle of building and delivering web applications and services entirely available from the Internet.
Globalogix DNA Helix includes:
- Network-based access to, and management of, commercially available software
- Activities managed from central locations rather than at each customer's site, enabling customers to access applications remotely via the Web
- Application delivery typically closer to a one-to-many model (single instance, multi-tenant architecture) than to a one-to-one model, including architecture, pricing, partnering, and management characteristics
- Centralized feature updating, which obviates the need for end-users to download patches and upgrades.
- Frequent integration into a larger network of communicating software—either as part of a mashup or a plugin to a platform as a service
- More feature requests from users, since there is frequently no marginal cost for requesting new features
- Faster new feature releases, since the entire community of users benefits
- Embodiment of recognized best practices, since the user community drives the software publisher to support best practice
- Business Intelligence 2.0 (BI 2.0) Integration and deployment which enables, among other things, dynamic querying of real-time corporate data by employees, and a more web- and browser-based approached to such data, as opposed to the proprietary querying tools that had characterized previous business intelligence software.
Services to develop, test, deploy, host and maintain applications in the same integrated development environment
Globalogix DNA Helix supplies all service options in an integrated development environment within the actual target delivery software and platform, with source code control, version control, dynamic (interactive) multiple user testing, roll out and roll back with the ability to audit and track who made what changes when to accomplish what purposeWeb based user interface creation tools
Globalogix DNA Helix supports use of the application by many concurrent users, by providing concurrency management, scalability, failover and quantum based AI security. The architecture enables defining the "trust relationship" between users in security, access, distribution of source code, navigation history, user (people and device) profiles, interaction history, and application usage.Integration with web services and databases
Support for SOAP and REST via AXIS2/CXF interfaces allow Globalogix DNA Helix to create compositions of multiple Web services, sometimes called "Mashups" as well as access databases and re-use services maintained inside private networks. Support for keeping the user/relationships (if multiple users)/device context and profile through the mashup across web services, databases and networks.
Support for development team collaboration
The ability to form and share code with ad-hoc or pre-defined or distributed teams greatly enhances the productivity of Globalogix DNA Helix. Schedules, objectives, teams, action items, owners of different areas of responsibilities, roles (designers, developers, tester, QC) can be defined, updated and tracked based on access rights.Utility-grade instrumentation
Globalogix DNA Helix offers developers insight into the inner workings of their applications, and the behavior of their users. Globalogix DNA Helix use information about user behavior to enable pay-per-use billing. Typical usage:
- Determines whether services are of value to users/customers
- Compares the value of different services, and
- Tracks activity based costs and revenues.
If you are interested, please feel free to speak with one of our specialized Globalogix DNA Helix consultants today. Before you do we encourage you to shop around and compare first, because our rates, service and expertise will rival our competitors.